No products in the cart.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Foodin Software d.o.o. (“Foodin”) is a technology company that operates the https://foodin.io/ technology platform through which they offer their products and services to customers.
Foodin has a platform through which a variety of partners, with whom Foodin may have a commercial agreement to use the platform, offer a range of products and services. Foodin offers a number of different products that Users may request by ordering and purchasing products and services from Foodin or partners through authorizations given to them by third parties when ordering through the Platform.
In some cases, Foodin acts only as an intermediary and, therefore, cannot assume or assume any responsibility for the quality of the product or for the proper provision of services offered directly by partners or such third parties.
In addition, Foodin offers its customers on-demand delivery and purchasing services from merchants with whom it may have a commercial agreement to use the platform.
By using the Foodin Service, you (the Customer) agree to these Terms of Business for the Users (the “Terms of Business”).
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Foodin service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Business, please do not use the Foodin service. These Terms of Service apply to any use of Foodin services. A more detailed description of the Foodin service and system requirements information is available at https://foodin.io/.
The consumer, in the capacity of the buyer, enters into a contract of sale with Foodin as the seller.
Legal entities as customers are subject to the Law on Obligations and the Law on Electronic Commerce and are not subject to the Consumer Protection Act. The seller may, at his option, grant the legal person in each specific case the rights that the buyer has as a consumer.
A user is a person that uses the https://foodin.io/ website or the Foodin mobile app, as does any customer and visitor to the https://foodin.io/ website or the Foodin mobile app.
The conclusion of a contract of sale through the website https://foodin.io/ is regulated in accordance with legal provisions, taking into account in particular the principles and provisions of the directives and regulations of the European Union. The conclusion of the contract through the website https://foodin.io/ represents the conclusion of distance contracts.
These General Terms and Conditions are also a pre-contractual notice when the sale contract is concluded by the consumer, that is, any natural person who concludes a legal transaction or acts on the market outside his trade, business, craft or professional activity, and if the contract is concluded between the trader and the consumer within the organized of a system of sale or provision of services without the simultaneous physical presence of the merchant and the consumer in one place whereby, by the time of the conclusion of the contract and the conclusion of the contract, one or more means of remote communication is exclusively used.
Remote communication means any means that can be used, without the physical presence of the trader and the consumer, for the conclusion of distance contracts, such as the Internet and electronic mail.
The contract is made when the seller receives an email containing a statement from the buyer that he accepts the offer. The seller may terminate the contract of sale if the buyer fails to pay the purchase price and is not required to deliver the product until the moment of receipt of the purchase price. Unless the buyer picks up the shipment for some reason and returns it to the seller, the seller will not resend the other shipment.
The content of the website https://foodin.io/ is available in Croatian and English.
The official language for the conclusion of the contract of sale is Croatian.
- “Foodin” means: Foodin Software Ltd., 1. Vranovinski ogranak 6, 10000 Zagreb, OIB: 63680729672;
- “Foodin Service” means both the Foodin Mobile App and the Foodin Website https://foodin.io/ as well as other additional sites as listed on the https://foodin.io/ through which Foodin provides services and products;
- “User” or “You” or “Customer” means an individual or legal entity that uses Foodin services;
- “Partner” means a market, grocery, retailer or other partner with which Foodin cooperates and from which it purchases groceries, with which it may have entered into a partnership commercial agreement, or Foodin offers its products through the Foodin Service;
- “Author” or “Nutritionist” means the natural or legal person with whom Foodin cooperates, and with whom it may have an appropriate cooperation agreement, which prepares nutrition plans, recipes, advises Users and the like through the Foodin Service
- “Product” means everything Foodin has to offer through its website or mobile app – meal plans, groceries from different stores or markets, recipes (grocery package), consulting, Foodin subscriptions, shipping, and more.
- “Order” means any complete form (with payment card purchase price) through https://foodin.io/ and the Foodin mobile application by which the Customer has ordered the Product with the acceptance of the purchase price of the Product and of which Foodin has sent to the User a successful completion of the order.
- “Purchase Agreement” means the purchase and sale agreement of Foodin, Partner’s and Author’s Products, accepted by the Customer Order with payment of the purchase price.
Identity information of Partner and Author products and services will be made available through the Foodin app and the Foodin website.
Foodin provides a platform where the User can purchase groceries, nutrition plans, nutrition counseling, food products and delivery services. The user is introduced to the main features of the product (groceries, recipe, diet plan, etc.) at https://foodin.io/. Foodin reserves the right to change information, including product prices and special offers on the site without notice. Next to the product image is a description of the main features of the product and its price including VAT. Prices, payment terms and special offers are valid only at the time of ordering and / or payment.
CONTRACT DISCLOSURE PROCESS AND CONTRACT EXECUTION
The purchase is made on the Foodin website https://foodin.io/ or through the mobile application, selecting the product and filling out the form provided for it. When filling out the form, the buyer is obliged to enter all the required information.
The purchase can be made with the confirmation of the buyer that he has previously read and understood the Terms of Business and that he has agreed to them and that he is aware that this is an order with a payment obligation. Purchase is possible between 10am and 5pm, 6 days a week (except Sunday). Foodin is not responsible for the costs of using computer equipment and telecommunications services required to access the service. The buyer will be notified via e-mail of the order confirmation (receipt of an email containing the buyer’s statement that he accepts the offer) and of the progress of delivery of the ordered product.
In case Foodin is unable to deliver any of the ordered products for any reason, a Foodin employee will be contacted by a buyer, telephone or email for the purpose of arranging the delivery of a replacement product or eventual cancellation of the ordered product or termination of the contract.
The purchase of products on behalf of and for the account of a minor or a person with a disability (in whole or in part) can only be requested by their legal representatives.
The purchase is made by ordering available products that the buyer chooses based on the photo and the basic description. The photos are illustrative in nature and do not always have to correspond to the products available in every detail. Foodin is not responsible for any deviations in the appearance of the product photo and the delivered product.
The purchase is done in a few simple steps in the comfort of the buyer’s home:
- Product search is possible by different criteria. By typing a specific term in “Search”, products related to the term will appear. The buyer can choose a particular product that interests him and read the available product description (grocery, diet plan, recipe, etc.) so that he can independently decide if the product meets his needs. The buyer selects the products from the Foodina product catalog, which is organized according to the types of products (eg according to the author of the diet plan, according to the diet plan depending on the type of user, by type of store (Partner), by recipe origin – national cuisine, etc.).
- Product ordering is done electronically. Clicking on the “Add to Cart” icon adds the selected product to the cart. By placing this product in your cart, the product is not reserved or ordered or purchased. The buyer can continue to add products by clicking on the new product category, ie “Continue shopping” or by performing a shopping cart inspection by clicking “Shopping cart overview”. If the buyer wants to complete the product selection process, click on the “Start Payment” icon, which will open a window where he can enter the following information to complete the order: first name, last name, street, house number, floor (voluntary) , additional address (if the invoice address is not the same as the delivery address), is there an elevator (voluntary), zip code, location, payment as a legal entity (if you want to pay as a legal entity), cell phone, alternative telephone (voluntary), fax (voluntary) ), e-mail address, delivery date, time period, additional notes, alternative delivery address (voluntary), promotional and discount coupons (if any), type of payment (credit card or debit note), comment (if you want to leave a comment) , the question of whether you want to open an account while providing information. If you choose to pay by credit card, a window will open with the card information entry form. Once you have entered all the required information, you need to click on the “Next” icon. It is not possible to continue the purchase without ticking the box “Yes, I have read and accepted the General Terms and Conditions! We keep your personal information (name, surname, OIB, address, telephone number, e-mail) because you gave us your consent when making the purchase . We have shared your information with our partner delivery service to deliver the products to you. If you do not want us to store your information, you can withdraw your consent via our website at firstname.lastname@example.org. * “Whose marking confirms that the customer has read and understand these Terms and Conditions and accept them in full. If the buyer agrees to purchase the products that are in the cart, he can click on the “Buy Now” icon.
- After the buyer completes the order, the seller will send the Terms and Conditions to the buyer’s email address along with the order confirmation and the order number confirming that the buyer’s order has been received during the processing process.
- The seller will send the buyer a confirmation of the contract of sale together with the confirmation that the delivery is in progress.
- If the buyer does not receive the ordered products, which he paid within a reasonable time of delivery, he is obliged to inform Foodin about this at email@example.com
- If the buyer has not received the confirmation of purchase by e-mail, he is obliged to contact the seller at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone number 0917836416 every working day from 10 am to 6 pm.
- In the event that Foodin is unable to deliver any of the ordered products for any reason, a Foodin employee will be contacted by a buyer, telephone or email for the purpose of arranging delivery of the replacement product or eventual cancellation of the ordered product or termination of the contract.
- In case of problems or ambiguities during the order, the buyer may contact Foodin at email@example.com or 0917836416 or 0913782179 on business days from 10am to 6pm.
- Foodin is neither responsible nor liable to the User for the validity of the product purchased from certain Partners, or for the validity of the nutrition plan prepared by the Author. Foodin is responsible for the performance of the product delivery service ordered by the Customer from Foodin under the Order as specified in these Terms of Business.
- Once the Customer places an Order, the Customer can only cancel it in accordance with these Terms of Business. Before placing an order for a product or service, carefully review your selection.
Registration and use of the Foodin Platform for Users is completely free. The customer must pay only for each service and product placed in the Order through the Foodin Service. In addition, for services involving the purchase of a product, the Customer must pay the price of such product. By registering through Foodin and providing the necessary bank information, users explicitly authorize Foodin to issue invoices to pay for requested services, including the price of products ordered.
The Customer is obliged to pay the purchase price specified in the Order, using the payment function of the Foodin service. Foodin collects all payments made by the User. The User’s obligation to pay arises by placing an Order through the Foodin Service.
The user can make the payment using online card payment methods. When the Customer pays the purchase price to Foodin, the User has fulfilled his obligation to pay.
Payment will be automatically made from the User’s credit card or bank card upon receipt of the Order. Foodin is authorized to make an authorization on the User’s credit card once the Order has been placed through the Foodin Service. Foodin uses an external payment service provider to process payments.
The total cost of each service may vary and may consist of a variable percentage based on the number of miles traveled and the time spent by Foodin, as well as, where applicable, where a customer requires the physical purchase of a product or service, the price set by each Partner or Author . Foodin reserves the right to change the price based on the time period in which the service is provided and / or the distance traveled. In accordance with these terms, the Customer has the right to know the approximate fee for the service before contracting and formalizing the payment, unless the user has provided a download address. The delivery service fee may vary in the case of force majeure beyond the control of Foodin which involves an increase in such fee.
Foodin reserves the right to change prices at any time. Such changes shall take effect immediately upon their publication. The User expressly authorizes Foodin to send invoices for the contracted services electronically to the e-mail address provided by the User during the registration process. If a calculation is required, the Customer must enter relevant tax information on the platform prior to the Order.
Cost of products and / or services appearing on Foodin services
All prices listed on https://foodin.io/ include all taxes that may be applied based on the country in which the Beneficiary operates and will in each case be expressed in the currency in force in the country in which the Beneficiary operates.
Prices applicable to each service will be posted on https://foodin.io/, subject to the specific characteristics listed above, and will apply automatically at the last stage of the contracting process.
The prices expressed on the Foodin Services, depending on each Product, correspond to the products sold by Partner and the Author with an increase by the price of the Foodin Customer Order Execution Service. The buyer can contact Foodin to confirm the final price of the products ordered.
The Customer agrees that, in any case, the price of some products may change in real time based on the decision of the Partner and the Author who sells them and depending on the availability of the stock.
For all information about the order placed, the Customer can contact Foodin by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the foregoing, Customer approves Foodina through a request for Order and Execution of an Order, authorization to purchase products and to deliver products. The buyer can be in direct contact with Foodin, both during the order and during delivery, to inform the product being ordered.
Promotional codes must be correctly entered in the application in the form before the order is completed. Otherwise, they will not take effect and the user will not be able to enjoy their benefits.
Foodin reserves the right to cancel the promotional codes offered if it becomes aware of their misuse (such as the person exchanging the promotional code when he or she is not its legal recipient, mass transfer of codes, etc.). In addition, it reserves the right to impose sanctions on customers for the amount for which Foodin was damaged.
If the Customer orders delivery of the Order through the Foodin Service, the Order will be delivered to the address set by the User through the Foodin Service. The user must provide the address for the location set up on the Foodin Service.
The user must be available to receive calls to the phone number provided by the Foodin service. If the Customer cannot be reached at the telephone number provided, the delivery may be canceled by Foodin and the Customer may be charged the full price of the Order.
The customer can set the order to be delivered as soon as possible (standard shipping method) or by pre-ordering the specified delivery time.
Standard Delivery Option: The customer must be present at the delivery address specified in the Order from the time the Order is created until the receipt of the products specified in the Order. If the User is not available at the address given within five minutes of the arrival of the delivery of the ordered products, and the Customer does not respond even after two attempts to contact the supplier, the delivery may be canceled by Foodin and the Customer may be charged the full price of the Order.
Pre-order Delivery Option: The customer must be present at the set address within ten minutes before the pre-booked delivery time, until the time of delivery, in order to receive the Order.
Any delivery time, downloads or other estimated time communicated to the User by Foodin in the Foodin Service are only estimates of time. There is no guarantee that the Order will be delivered or available for pickup or consumption at the estimated delivery time. Delivery times may also be affected by factors such as traffic jams, shopping lines and weather.
FOODIN REFERRAL PROGRAM
Foodin customers can get Foodin rewards and points, e.g. inviting new users to sign up for Food’s service. The customer can use Foodin rewards and points to get a discount on their purchases at Foodin.
Foodin may unilaterally determine the conditions applicable to the receipt, use and validity of Foodin Prizes and Points.
Bonus points or points entered can only be used once.
Foodin rewards and points cannot be exchanged for cash.
Foodin Rewards and Points will be canceled if Foodin detects any misappropriation of Foodin rewards and points or suspicion or discovers that Foodin rewards and points have been earned on a faulty basis. In such cases, Foodin will charge a fee from the User in the amount paid by misusage of Foodin rewards and points.
Access and registration for customers
To be a Foodin customer, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years old;
- You must truthfully fill out the required fields of the registration form by providing personal information such as your username, email address, telephone number and bank card number;
- You must accept these Terms of Business;
- The User guarantees that all information regarding his identity and the information provided to Foodin in the Foodin Application Forms is true, accurate and complete. In addition, the User obliges to update his / her data;
If Customer provides any false, inaccurate or incomplete information, or if Foodin believes that there are reasonable grounds for suspecting the truthfulness, accuracy or integrity of such information, Foodin may deny Customer current or future access and use of the Foodin Service or any of its Content and / or services.
When registering on the platform, Users must select a username and password. Username and password are strictly confidential, personal and non-transferable.
Users agree not to disclose their account details or allow access to third parties. Users are solely responsible for any use of such information as may be made by third parties, including statements on the platform or any other actions performed under their username and / or password.
Foodin cannot guarantee the identity of registered users, and therefore will not be responsible for the use of registered user identity by unregistered third parties. Customers must notify Foodin immediately, using email: email@example.com, if their username or password is stolen, discovered or lost.
The User will not: (i) use or attempt to use someone else’s Foodin account and / or access someone else’s payment information on Foodin services, or use another person’s payment card when using the Foodin service without that person’s consent; (ii) duplicate, modify, or create derivatives of the Foodin Service or any related technology; (iii) use reverse engineering, reverse assembly, disassembly, decoding or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of Foodin Services or any related technology or any portion thereof; (iv) remove the copyright, trademark or proprietary right notices contained in the Foodin Service; (v) remove any overlay or obscure any advertising included on the Foodin Service; (vi) collect, use, duplicate or share information obtained from the Foodin Service without the permission of Foodin; (vii) use robotic or other automated methods to use the Foodin Service; (viii) create a Fooda account using a false identity or another person’s identity; and (ix) access the Foodin Service except through Foodin interfaces such as the Foodin App and the Foodin Website.
Foodin is authorized to remove the User from the Foodin Service effective immidiately and / or refuse and cancel any User’s orders if (i) the User misuses the Foodin Service or causes any damage or loss to the use of the Foodin Service, Partners and / or Foodin and Foodin employees, (ii ) Foodin has a reasonable suspicion of fraud by the User when using the Foodin Services, (iii) the Customer places a false Order (for example by non-payment, absence at the point of delivery or pick-up of the Order) or otherwise fails to comply with its obligations arising from these Terms (iv) if there is reasonable doubt as to the correctness and authenticity of the Order. If Foodin cancels an Order that has already been paid, Foodin will forward that amount to the same account or Foodin at work the account from which the payment was made by the Customer.
In order to complete their registration on the Foodin Service, users must provide certain details, such as username, email address, telephone number, bank card information, etc. When they complete the registration process, all users can access their profile and complete or edit, and / or log out, depending on their preferences.
Credit card cancellation or theft
Because Foodin cannot guarantee the identity of registered users, users are required to notify Foodin if they have evidence that a credit card associated with their Foodin profile was stolen and / or misused by a third party. Therefore, since Foodin and its payment platform are proactive in protecting customers through the application of appropriate security measures, if the user does not notify Foodin of the missing card, Foodin will not be responsible for any misuse of third parties in the account. You have the limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the Foodin Service in the manner we provide from time to time solely for the purposes stated herein.
Users or customers are required to familiarize themselves with the Foodin Terms and Conditions before using the https://foodin.io/ website (hereinafter: the website). If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding the Terms of Business, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
By accessing the Website or using any part of its content, the user accepts the General Terms and Conditions of the website https://foodin.io/, as well as all other rules and conditions of use of the website and services provided through it. Users agree that they will not use the Website in a manner that harms authors or third parties, and accepts all risks of using the Website and Services. If the user does not agree with the above, he is obliged to stop using the website and the services provided through it.
The content of the website is copyrighted. Changing, borrowing, selling or distributing content is only possible with the prior written permission of Foodin.
Foodin makes it possible to use the website in the best possible way. Foodin assumes no responsibility for any problems with the operation of the site and services. Foodin cannot guarantee that the use of the Website will not be interrupted or error-free. User agrees that access to the Website may sometimes be interrupted or temporarily unavailable.
Users use the Website at their own risk. Foodin is in no way responsible for the damage that a user may suffer by using the website https://foodin.io/. The authors and other natural or legal persons involved in the creation, production and distribution of the https://foodin.io/ website are not responsible for any damage resulting from the use or inability to use the site.
Foodin reserves the right to deny access to the https://foodin.io/ website to users in the event that it is inappropriately used. The User agrees to use the Website in such a way that it does not endanger the resources and services in their entirety. The inappropriate use of the https://foodin.io/ website is prohibited and may result in termination of access.
Foodin reserves the right at any time to amend or supplement the Terms of Business. The changes take effect on the day of their publication on the website https://foodin.io/ Continued access to the site or use of any part of its content will be considered as acceptance of the amended or supplemented Business Terms. Foodin advises periodically checking the Terms of Business to make sure of any changes.
Foodin reserves the right at any time and without notice to modify, supplement or terminate any part of its business, which includes the Website, or any part thereof, the services, sub-sites or services provided through them. The subject matter right includes, but is not limited to, changing the time of content availability, the availability of new data, the modes of transmission, as well as the right to access or use the site.
It is the duty and obligation of the user to use the website in accordance with positive regulations and general moral and ethical principles. Foodin has the right at all times to monitor the content of the Website to ensure compliance with the Terms of Business and positive regulations. Changes to the Terms and Conditions are effective immediately upon posting on the https://foodin.io/ website.
The General Terms and Conditions for Personal Data Protection are an integral part of these Terms of Business.
If the Customer wishes to return the product or file a complaint regarding the price of the service, he must contact Foodin, who will direct it to the Partner or Author where the purchase was made directly, with the invoice provided by Foodin at the time of order delivery. If the Partner makes a refund to the buyer for the purchase price, the Partner will decide how to make a refund (cash, credit card, store voucher, etc.). Therefore, the return of the product purchased by Foodin in accordance with the Order given by the Customer will in any case be subject to the refund policy of the Partner itself.
If the Customer wants a Return of the Product because it does not match the Order made through Foodin’s service, he must provide a photograph of the total order along with a list of incorrect or undelivered products, as well as other evidence of the lack of the requested product.
The User must check the Products delivered by Foodin to the delivery address before signing and confirming the authorization. With the above signature, the User confirms and approves the authorization, purchase or service ordered through Foodin. In addition, the User declares that the third party may sign the authorization on its behalf, for example, if the User is not at the final delivery address or has designated a third party to download and sign. The user (and / or the third party mentioned) is therefore responsible for verifying that the service provided is adequate and, where applicable, for gathering sufficient evidence to prove that it is not.
Foodin is not responsible for the validity and / or results of the Products of the Author, nutritionist or trainer, who prepare diet plans and recipes for the User.
In any case, it will always be up to the Partner or the Author to decide whether a return is appropriate or a complaint. The buyer is therefore obliged to notify Foodin if a dispute arises at email@example.com
Right to withdraw and cancel orders
The Customer may cancel the Order free of charge until Foodin has received and started executing the Order.
If Foodin has already received the Order and the Customer subsequently cancel it, Foodin shall be entitled to charge the User a fee for the services that Foodin has begun to perform. Likewise, if the Customer has requested Foodin to deliver the product and the Customer cancels the order after the purchase is completed, he will bear the cost of the delivery service as well as the price of the product. In the case of non-perishable products, the Customer may exercise his right of withdrawal with respect to the Partner or the Author who sold it.
In case of objection, Foodin will offer the first line of support and will refund to the Customer if it sees fit or refer it to the appropriate Partner or Author.
If you have any problems with the Order, you can contact our customer care team through the methods available to you through the Foodin service.
In accordance with the nature of the service provided by Foodin, the Customer is aware that, after Foodin has accepted the order, it is considered that the execution of the purchase order has commenced and that the Customer is therefore no longer entitled to a free withdrawal from the requested service.
Therefore, if a Customer cancels an Order that has already been awarded to one of our suppliers, Partners, and / or Author, Foodin will incur a cost of 100% of the basic delivery service through the cancellation fee paid by the Customer.
In addition, if one of our suppliers has already purchased the ordered product then the Customer must pay the full price and the cost of delivery of the product as well as the cost of the service.
If the Customer has provided an incorrect delivery address for the product, he may enter a new address at any time, provided that he is in the same city as the original order and within the scope of our suppliers. In this case, the Customer will order a new service and agree to charge the appropriate amount for the new delivery. If the address is in a different city than the original one, it cannot be changed for delivery in the new city and the order will be canceled and the Customer will bear the costs incurred in accordance with this provision.
Foodin reserves the right to cancel an order without justification. In the event of cancellation by Foodin, the Customer is entitled to a refund of the amount paid.
NOTICE OF WAY OF WRITTEN CONSUMER COMPLAINT
All complaints under Article 10 of the Consumer Protection Act can be sent by Consumer via mail to Foodina, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to respond to Foodin’s consumer’s written objection not sent by e-mail, consumers are asked to provide accurate information on their first and last name and the address to which they will be served. Foodin’s legal response to the complaint must be given in writing within 15 days of the receipt of the complaint.
In the event of a dispute, Foodin and the consumer will resolve the dispute amicably through direct negotiations and, if this is not possible, undertake to participate in the mediation process before an authorized negotiating and mediation center. If they are unable to resolve the dispute either in mediation proceedings, the court having jurisdiction under the applicable Croatian law is competent.
Consumer disputes can be resolved through the European Commission’s ODR platform https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=EN
If the consumer accepts the Terms of Business, then he accepts all other terms and conditions stated on the website https://foodin.io/ and all other terms and conditions stated on that website. If the consumer does not agree to any part of the pre-contractual notice or the Terms of Business, please do not use the https://foodin.io/ website and enter into a contract of sale.
Foodin reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without notice. Business conditions are in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Croatia and the acquis communautaire.
If the customer is a legal entity, the consumer protection rules laid down in these Terms and Conditions and the Consumer Protection Act do not apply.
The Consumer Written Complaint Rules do not apply to legal entities, to which the Law on Obligations and the Law on Electronic Commerce apply.
We will keep and evaluate information about your recent visit to our site and how you have used different parts of our site for analytical purposes, that is, to understand how users use our sites.
In order to maintain your website and ensure its functionality is as expected, Foodin uses technology known as “cookies”. Cookies are small files that we send to your computer and we can access later. They can be temporary or permanent. Thanks to cookies, you can easily search our pages and display results that are relevant to you. Cookies show us what interests you and other visitors to our site, which helps us improve it.
You can read more about cookies in our LINK Cookies Policy.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The General Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Protection apply to the personal data of the natural person’s users as respondents located on the website and which have been processed by the Foodin processing manager using the website https://foodin.io/. For example, Foodin collects personal information for the purpose of entering into and fulfilling sales contracts, records of customer orders, unique customer identification, business analysis, marketing, product delivery, purchase documentation, technical support, and credit and debit card payment authorizations.
Foodin as a provider of the website https://foodin.io/ is committed to protecting privacy and personal information. Users are asked to read the Terms of Service to help them understand what information Foodin collects and how and for what purposes it is used.
Users are asked to carefully read the General Terms and Conditions for Personal Data Protection. By providing personal information through the website https://foodin.io/ and by agreeing to the Terms of Business through the website https://foodin.io/, the user confirms that he has read, understood and agrees to the General Terms and Conditions for Personal Data Protection, and agrees to collect, process and use your personal information in accordance with the Terms of Business.
Changes to the General Conditions of Personal Data Protection
Personal data processed and use of personal data
These General Terms and Conditions of Personal Information explain how Foodin processes your personal information. Foodin is focused on protecting and processing your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the General Data Protection Implementation Act. Please read these policies carefully to understand why and how we collect your personal information and how it will be used.
Foodin is the manager of the processing of your personal information. We have a personal data protection officer and you can contact him by e-mail: email@example.com or at 1. Vranovinski ogranak 6, 10000 Zagreb.
The purposes for which we process personal information
We process your personal information because we are required by law to act, or because processing is necessary to perform a contract, or to take action before a contract is concluded or based on our legitimate interests, except where those interests or the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals are stronger that require the protection of personal information.
If we are unable to process personal information based on the above legal grounds, we will ask for your consent. If the processing is based on your consent you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time. The withdrawal of the authorization must be notified to the processing manager by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or at the address 1. Vranovinski ogranak 6, 10000 Zagreb. Such withdrawal shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the privilege prior to its withdrawal.
We process your personal information when necessary to enter into and fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the sales contract, for marketing purposes, to enhance our business and your customer experience (eg, when you purchase or order products and / or services from us, when you sign up for the Foodin loyalty program, when you contact our customer service, when you sign up for our newsletter, when you fill out a survey of our products and services, etc.).
Categories of personal information
When entering into a purchase agreement, we need information such as first name, last name, address to fulfill our obligation to deliver products and services. We also sometimes ask you for additional personal information such as: billing address, shipping address, financial information including credit, debit card or other payment information you provide when filling out forms on the Foodin website, when making a payment on the Foodin website, or when you communicate with us by phone or email, your purchase history of Foodin products and services, and any additional information you choose to voluntarily share with us.
Your rights are as follows:
1. Right of access: You have the right to obtain from us a confirmation as to whether your personal data is being processed, and if such personal data is being processed, access to personal data. Access information shall include, inter alia, the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data in question, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data were or will be disclosed. However, this is not an unconditional right and the interests of other individuals may limit your right of access. You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data being processed. For the further copies you have requested, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
2. Right to Correction: You have the right to have us correct your inaccurate personal information. Considering the purposes of the processing, you have the right to complete incomplete personal information, including by submitting an additional statement.
3. Right to Delete (“Right to Forget”): Under certain conditions, you have the right to request that we delete your personal information and we are obliged to delete such personal information. We will not be able to delete some personal information if, for example, some legal regulations require us to keep your personal information.
4. Right to Restrict Processing: Under certain conditions, you have the right to obtain from us a restriction on the processing of your personal information. In this case, the relevant information will be marked and can only be processed for specific purposes.
5. Right to object: Under certain conditions, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal information, for reasons relating to your particular situation or when personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, and you may ask us to do more we do not process your personal information.
6. Right to Data Portability: Under certain conditions, you have the right to receive personal data relating to you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer this information to another processing manager without our interference.
If you would like to learn more or wish to exercise one or more of the rights listed above, please feel free to contact Foodin by e-mail: email@example.com or at 1. Vranovinski ogranak 6, 10000 Zagreb.
If you are not satisfied with the way we handle your personal information, you can contact the Personal Data Protection Agency.
Keeping personal information
We store the personal information we collect about you in a secure environment. Your personal information is protected from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, alteration or destruction by any organization or individual. The information collected for the above purposes will only be stored for as long as necessary for the above purposes.
Your personal information will not be kept in a form that allows you to be identified for longer than Foodin reasonably deems necessary to accomplish the purpose for which it was collected or processed. Foodin will retain certain personal information for the period of time prescribed by law or regulation that obliges Foodin to hold the information. For example, we must keep consumer complaints for one year from the day the complaint was filed.
If you have given us your consent, we will process your personal information until the withdrawal of the authorization. If you make a legitimate objection to the processing of personal data based on a legitimate interest, we will not process your personal information in the future.
If judicial, administrative or extrajudicial proceedings are instituted, personal data may be stored for the remainder of such proceedings, including the possible period for lodging remedies. Foodin will store certain personal data for the period of time prescribed by law or regulation that obliges the processing manager to keep the data, or for the period of time required to preserve evidence.
Recipients of personal information
In addition, we may provide your personal information to our trusted partners who maintain our IT system or provide services on behalf of Foodin. For example, for marketing, finance, advertising, payment processing, delivery and other services in and out of the store. These service providers are obliged, under the relevant contracts, to use the information they have been entrusted with only in accordance with our guidelines and solely for the purpose we have strictly specified. We also oblige them to adequately protect your information and to treat it as a business secret.
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE SELLER / PROVIDER OF THE SERVICE
Name: Foodin Software d.o.o.
Headquarters: 1. Vranovinski ogranak 6, 10000 Zagreb
Registered in the MB entry of the subject of the Commercial Court in Zagreb 081264794
Commercial Bank and IBAN Giro Account Number: HR4024020061100941645
Phone number: 0917836416
Mailing Address: 1. Vranovinski ogranak 6, 10000 Zagreb